Friday, August 6, 2010

Renegade wrap up

A million thanks to everyone who came out to show support for Little Crafty Bits at the Renegade Craft Fair. Especially, Mike, Ella and Carolyn - my superb support team. I couldn't have done it without you.

Here are some fun pix of the booth with my Little Crafty Bits and Lyn Dwyer Spataro's fun totes. I made a bunch of microfiber wrist cuff bracelets, wool felt boxes, felt barrettes and some button magnets. All featuring my signature buttons. Too bad the adorable orange bunting is difficult to see with the busy background, I had so much fun making that and am hanging it up in my nursery-office now. Grins all around.


AND I was featured on the I Go By Katie blog!
My business card is peeking into the left side here too.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! the booth looked rad, as did you. it's good to hear you had a lot of fun because it was obvious that you had done a tonne of work.

    ReplyDelete